Monday, October 25, 2010

What the Heck?

This is a compilation of events where I found my kids in funny situations. The first, Cooper was yelling for me from the play room. I went to find out what was going on and found him stuck in the chair. He was trying to play with the computer and fell off the chair. It fell back and he couldn't get out. I died laughing.

The second, I was cooking dinner and heard Delaney laughing hysterically. I went to see what she was laughing about and found her on top of the play structure. She was standing up and holding on. Cooper was below the slide and making her laugh. This play structure is quite high so her brother must have helped her up. At first I was a bit panicked as she could fall quite easily, but as you can see I got the camera instead of getting her off. After a few pictures she actually fell backwards off the platform. Luckily I caught her (camera in hand and all).

The next set is Delaney sitting in the chair watching a movie. I found her sitting in the chair and couldn't believe it. She actually sat there for quite some time.

Cooper was being really quite and I went to find out why and found him asleep on the floor with his legs up on the T.V. cabinet.

Last I found Cooper had dumped out Delaney's toy box, in her play area, and was sitting, in the box, watching T.V. as if it was a totally natural thing to do. When he noticed I was watching him he just looked at me as if to say "what's the problem Mom?"

I love watching my babies grow up and finding these little thing that put a smile on my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Cooper got this hat off the wall and came to show me. He had to get up on a bed to get it down.
 
 
 Love this funny face.
 
 
 

No comments: