Friday, October 29, 2010

New Halloween Tradition... I think!

We all LOVE pancakes and free ones even better... so we headed to IHOP tonight for the kids free "scary face" pancakes. Cooper loved decorating his pancaked and Laney ate from my plate. Pete and I got the "all you can eat" pancakes. Funny how the idea of all you can eat is very appealing, but truth be told we only ate 4 each. They were the size of a small saucer so we probably didn't get our monies worth, but it was fun spending time as a family so well worth the cost.

I think this will be one of our Halloween traditions along with visiting the pumpkin farm, decoration the house, carving pumpkins, dressing up and of course trick-or-treating or in our case trunk-or-treating.

We LOVE Halloween besides the fact that it is Pete's birthday... Happy Birthday Hon!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You need to remind me of that next year. It sounds like so much fun for the kids.