Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Origional BeanLee

My good friend makes these super cute hair band and sent a few to Delaney. They are made out of yarn and are so unique to what you can find in the stores. She also makes hats for kids and adults. She made one for Cooper and he looked so cute. Her prices are really reasonable. She will also make custom orders. Here's her link http://www.beanlees.blogspot.com/ check it out. THANKS Meg... You ROCK!

Check out the drool... Think she is starting to teeth.
Not a very good view, but I love th black and hot pink.

1 comment:

Scott and Megan said...

hey wendy....thanks for the pictures! I absolutely love seeing some little thing I have made on some little kid's head. It makes me happy. It doesn't hurt that your kids are adorable! I haven't checked blogs for awhile since we left for Europe and I was so excited to hear you got them in the mail!!!:)