Friday, April 23, 2010

Multnomah Falls & Bonneville Dam Fish Hatchery

A few weeks ago, on Pete's day off, we went on a road trip and visited Multnomah Falls and the Bonneville Dam Fish Hatchery. It was a beautiful sunny warm day (60's). We even needed sun glasses. Cooper loved the fish hatchery the best. He loved seeing "Herman the Sturgeon" who really is the hugest fish I have ever seen up close. Cooper walked up the the fish window and said "hi fish, my name is Cooper, how are you?" I cracked up laughing and so did the people gathered around the observation area. He is the cutest kid I know!
Another highlight was feeding the fish with Dad's help. Cooper LOVES animals so the giant stuffed black bear was, of course, a BIG hit. Little Delaney just went along for the ride! What a good baby.

And we are off....




















Proof that we had a long day!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like fun. I love that big smile on Delaney.