Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cooper Loves Water

This happened some time ago, but I just thought about it when I read a friends blog... Pete and I had just given Cooper a bath and got him ready for the day. We were still in his room cleaning up when Pete shouted to come see this... We often find Cooper doing cute or funny things and have to share with the other parent. I hadn't expected to find Cooper, in the bath, fully clothed playing in the water. Usually my routine is to unplug the drain as I get him out, but with Pete helping this day my routine was off. Needless to say he was having a great time and we couldn't keep from laughing.

I wish I could tell you that I have learned from this incident, but the truth is that it has happened at least one other time since, but more like two times.


Check out the slippers and everything...



No comments: